Summary of Contents
ExtremeBeam flashlights are very durable and compact. I have always liked the build quality and finish of these products.
The ExtremeBeam M4 Scirrako is a mid range tactical flashlight is the latest offering from ExtremeBeam. With a powerful LED emitter with a tunable focus, the M4 Scirrako edges over the competition. The unique anti recoil system perfected by ExtremeBeam makes it easy to use this versatile light as a rifle mounted light as well.
With quality features and affordable price, you can not go wrong in choosing the ExtremeBeam M4 Scirrako.
It is versatile ExtremeBeam M4 Scirrako is a versatile compact flashlight. Whether you are a hunter with a 0.5 caliber rifle, or just a avid outdoorsman, this compact light is made for you. With its multiple modes and a long reaching beam couples with durable frame, it puts out an ideal performance in many conditions ranging from the backyard to the woods.
ExtremeBeam M4 Scirrako review – ExtremeBeam video review
Great features of ExtremeBeam M4 Scirrako Tactical Flashlight Review :
ExtremeBeam M4 Scirrako is packed to the brim with amazing features which can give any high end light a run for their money.
1. It is a powerful light: First and foremost, it is a powerful light. With a powerful LED emitter churning out an impressive 315 lumens of brilliant light, the ExtremeBeam M4 Scirrako is a power performer. A tune focusable beam can reach a 100o feet with ease.Also, with LED technology at its center, the light is meant to last really long.
2. Multiple modes of operation: The utility of a powerful flashlight is amplified by the presence of multiple operation modes. The ExtremeBeam M4 Scirrako has three operation modes to suit any illumination needs you might have. With two modes, high and low and a specially designed hyper flash mode, the M4 covers the spectrum quite nicely. The operating period of 7 hours at the low mode is not shabby at all. The M4 Scirrako can be easily mounted on any rifle unto 0.5 caliber. With ExtremeBeam’s Anti-Recoil system, at the center, the M4 is an ideal companion for any hunter.
3. Great design and awesome build quality. The Premium grade III aluminum with hand anodized finish is very light and durable. The brushed finish makes the light very attractive. Although the light is not water-proof, I had no problems what so ever operating it in light rain and snow.
Specifications of ExtremeBeam M4 Scirrako Tactical Flashlight:
Let us look at some specifications of the ExtremeBeam M4 Scirrako.
LED technology: The LED emitter is as powerful as it is long lasting. With more than 50,000 hours of life, it truly is indestructible.
Good-power and tunable beam: The turbo mode pumps out 315 lumens of light and with the tunable LED beam, the illumination can reach unto a 1000 feet.
Multiple modes: The ExtremeBeam M4 Scirrako can operate at two intensities with a flash functionality.
Super compact and sturdy: The hand anodized aluminum body features a great grip and roll resistant cap.
- Light weight.
- Compact design.
- Multiple modes of operations.
- Rifle mountable with ExtremeBeam’s Anti-Recoil system.
- Very affordable.
Cons: Batteries not included.
ExtremeBeam M4 Scirrako is a very compact and yet powerful flashlight in its class and outperforms many hit end, overpriced products. I would recommend the product strongly. Go get one for yourself and you ill not be disappointed!