The market is crawling with a number of so called powerful and durable tactical flashlights. It is natural then, that as a prospective customer, you feel a bit overwhelmed. Well, sit back and relax! I have scoured through hundreds of products for you and I am ready with the verdict on yet another amazing flash light from the Fenix camp! The product I will be talking about, in detail, today is the Fenix PD35 TAC Review 1000 model one of the very popular flashlight. I am a fan of the Fenix brand and I own the PD35 model, so when I heard about the improvements they made to this very trustworthy model, I just had to check it out. I got my hand on the new PD35 TAC 1000 and gave it a spin and boy, was I impressed! So, let’s dig in and see why this is one of my favorite Fenix flashlights!
Versatile as always Most of the Fenix products I review have been very versatile in their application. The PD35 TAC 1000 lives up to the legacy as well. The multiple modes, very powerful LED technology and sleek design makes it an ideal companion for just about everyone. If you are looking for a flashlight for casual work or if you are a professional, the PD TAC 1000 is for you!
Features that simply are amazing. The new PD35 TAC boasts the same high quality and time tested features of its predecessor, and somehow manages to one up them!
Lets see what these features are available for Fenix PD35 TAC Review 1000 Lumen LED Tactical Flashlight Bundle:
- Did I say it was powerful? You haven’t seen power till you get your hands on this little dynamite of a flashlight. The 1000 lumen mode is really, really bright. Also the trusted Cree XP-L (V5) LED is very durable and it is virtually impossible to burn it off at least for 50,000 hours of operation.
2. Multiple modes of operation. As is true with most Fenix flashlights, the all new PD35 TAC come with as much as five modes with a strobe functionality as well. The turbo mode puts out 1000 lumens of brilliant light. The high, mid and low settings give out 500, 200 and 60 lumens respectively. It also comes with an eco mode which gives out 8 lumens and can last for astonishing 140 hours on this mode. The strobe function is also present, just in case you ever need it.
3. Comes with AOD-S diffuser. The versatility of the PD35 TAC is further increased by the high quality diffuser that comes with it. The diffuser can transform the flashlight into a nifty little reading light or a camp light. The impact resistant material of which it is made is truly impact resistant. I have had my fair shares of dropping accidents, I know! The installation of the diffuser is also easy and quick.
4. Batteries and charger included! The unit comes equipped with powerful EdisonBright CR123A lithium batteries. The ARE-C1 charger is very well built and efficient in charging the batteries fairly quickly.
5. Great to look at! Of course the PD35 TAC is built with high quality space grade, hand anodized aluminum, it is a Fenix! The unit also comes with anti roll face cap and a holster clip. The thing is really sleek.
Fenix PD35 TAC 1000 Lumen LED Specifications:
The Fenix is never short on features and this latest offering from them does not disappoint either!
Cree XP-L (V5) LED technology: The time tested technology has served Fenix well and they have stuck to it for the new PD35 TAC as well.
Great power: The PD35 TAC packs in awesome power to bust through the darkest nights. With blinding 1000lumens, you can easily cause momentary blinding if you shine it directly into the eyes of an attacker.
Multiple modes: The PD35 TAC comes with 5 modes and a strobe mode to suit any needs you may have.
AOD-S diffuser: The PD35 TAC can easily be transformed form a tactical flashlight to a camp light in seconds with this accessory. Definitely a hero!
Super compact and sturdy: It maintains the compact and slim design of its predecessor.
Batteries and charger included: You just can not go wrong with the included charger and powerful EdisonBright CR123A batteries which can go for hundreds of cycles with not even a flinch.
- Compact and light weight.
- Awesome power and a focused beam to reach out long distances.
- High quality aluminum finish.
- Low voltage reminder Intelligent memory circuit.
- Reverse polarity protection AOD-S diffuser for transforming to a camp or a book light.
Cons: Some people have found out that the connectors may be covered in the a little coating material which is easy to get out, just unscrew the light and fasten it multiple times and you should be good to go!
I am admittedly a big Fenix fan, they have quality products at affordable price ranges. The new and improved PD35 TAC doesn’t fall short either. It is very well crafted flashlight with features which will put the expensive lights to shame. I would very strongly recommend this flashlight to anyone who is looking to buy a flashlight and even to those who have older ones. This upgrade is worth the money, every cent of it!