Fenix is a trusted name in the emergency and tactical flashlight market place. They are gaining a steady share of market from the big companies, thanks to their great quality products and a superior performance. The latest offering form the Fenix camp is a compact flashlight PD35 with some really high-end features that will not break your bank. The PD35 is available as a bundled purchase along with lithium-ion rechargeable batteries and a charger, which is a steal if you ask me! Let’s go in detail about the features and performance of this pocket powerhouse!
It is a versatile flashlight perfect for almost anyone. The Fenix PD35 is first and foremost a compact flashlight. It features a tactical switch mechanism and various operating modes. It is light weight and a single hand operation makes it ideal for both outdoor as well as law enforcement purposes. Whether you want a flashlight for your walks around the block after sun set or for checking IDs, the PD35 is for you.
Fenix PD35 Tactical flashlight video Review
Why Flashlight Fenix PD35 tactical review?
The Fenix PD35 is a tactical flashlight with great features at an affordable price. It never ceases to amaze me how Fenix manages to pack in so many awesome features at such an affordable price point. It sure is giving the big companies a run for their money!
Most powerful Fenix flashlight
1. Power, power and some more power! I have used and reviewed many flashlights claiming to be bright, but the PD35 is something else. With a turbo mode blasting an impressive 1000 lumens of light, it is hands down one of the brightest flash light I have ever used and that is a great endorsement right there!Also, with the Cree-XP-L (V5) LED technology at its center, the light is designed to last for more than 50,000 hours. The PD35 is as bright as it is durable for sure. I am seriously impressed!
2. Multiple modes of operation. Now, there is no doubt that the PD35 is powerful. But seriously, do you need a super-bright 1000 lumen light all the time, no! Well, the Fenix has you covered. It has as much as six output modes suited for almost any purpose imaginable. The tactical modes turbo and low give out a brilliant 1000 lumens and a respectable and more than sufficient 60 lumen outputs respectively. The outdoor mode had additional high, mid, and eco settings putting 500, 100 and 8 lumens respectively. Plus there is a strobe feature.The intelligent memory circuit remembers the last used mode so you don’t have to cycle through to get to your preferred mode.
High quality flashlight brands Fenix
3. Great build quality and compact design. I was amazed at how compact this thing was. I mean I have used many so called compact flashlights but none of them had this much raw power. What Fenix has managed to put together in such a small packaging is seriously a feat. The brushed aluminum finish with a belt loop holder looks really neat. Weighing in at just 3.1 ounces, it is super light but durable at the same time. I dropped mine many times but not even a scratch to show!
Best quality 18650 rechargeable battery & CR123A lithium batteries
4. Awesome batteries and a powerful charger included in the price. This had to be mentioned, I mean not many flash lights come with rechargeable batteries with a versatile charger. The charger can charge almost any rechargeable batteries. Also included in the package are one 18695 Li-ion battery and two CR123A lithium batteries both of which can be used in the light.
Specifications of 1000 Lumen Fenix PD35 Tactical Flashlight:
The PD35 is loaded with super features which will put any expensive flashlight to shame. Let us look at them now!
Cree XP-L (V5) LED technology: The LED emitter is every bit durable as it is powerful. It can put out 1000 lumens of light with no problem what so ever and can last for years.Superior power and optics: The PD35 packs in serious power, I mean the turbo mode is so powerful, my kids use it as light sabers for goodness sake!
Multiple modes: The multi modes is a very important feature of any tactical flashlight. With the PD35, you can cycle through the modes very easily using the stainless steel side switch. The tail switch is also there for the momentary on mode which is super handy.
Super compact and sturdy: The hand anodized aluminum body features an anticline grip and roll resistant cap.
Batteries and charger included: A very high quality of charger is included along with batteries. It also features polarity protection design in which you can not insert the batteries the wrong way, to protect the batteries.
Pros: Compact and light weight Super-bright and a concentrated beam for reaching to long distances Sleek pocket friendly design with hand anodized aluminum body. Low voltage reminder Intelligent memory circuit Reverse polarity protection.
Cons: Very isolated cases with battery issues have occurred but with a great customer service, the issue is easily fixable.
The Fenix PD35 is a great tactical flashlight with really impressive power and a compact design. It has multiple operating modes which makes it an ideal purchase for anyone from a casual user to a law enforcement professional. I would highly recommend this product. Even if you have a flashlight, buying The PD35 still makes sense!
Additional Resources :
Fenix Flashlight Website
Summary of Contents
- 0.1 Fenix PD35 Tactical flashlight video Review
- 1 Why Flashlight Fenix PD35 tactical review?
- 2 Specifications of 1000 Lumen Fenix PD35 Tactical Flashlight: